Sonntag, Juli 15, 2007

I let my tape rock 'til my tape popped III.

A.
1. MIA - Verrückt
2. Beth Ditto and Jarvis Cocker - Temptation
3. Crystal Castles vs. Health - Crimewave
4. Riot in Belgium - La Musique (Antz Remix)
5. Yo Majesty vs. Depeche Mode - Just Can't Get Club Action (DJ Paul V. Mix)
6. Kim Wilde - You keep me hanging on
7. Frank Musid - Confusion Girl
8. Ideal - Erschießen
9. The Slits - Newtown
10. Dandi Wind - Apotempnophilia
11. Ariel Pink - Gettin' high in the morning

B.
1. The Subs - Fuck that Shit
2. Epsilons - Snap crackle pop!
3. We are Wolves - Kiss and Fight
4. X-Ray Spex - Bondage
5. Klement & Ben et Bene - Boys just want to have fun
6. Boytronic - You
7. Tomboy - Flamingo
8. Laurie Anderson - Let X=X
9. Hot Chip - My Piano
10. NSM PSM - Clap your Brains off! (Plus Move Remix)
11. NQ - 24qm